AWIB’s Third Annual Raising the Bar forum featuring prominent Asian women prosecutors was another huge success! Check out more photos athttp://awib.org/RTB3Photos.
Sinovision put together this video covering our Branding Pays workshop event, held at Microsoft on February 28, 2013.
Join AWIB and branding expert Karen Kang on February 28, 2013 to learn how to Brand Yourself for Leadership and Business Success. Simply RSVP at www.awib.org/events. This event is free for AWIB Members!
Personal branding is a requirement for success in business. You are competing every day whether you have a job or are looking for one, positioning for a career move or starting a business. You may already have a brand, but is it the right brand to take you where you want to go? You need to be crystal clear about your audience, their care-abouts, and how you are delivering value—both from a rational standpoint and from an emotional one. Learn how to stand out from the crowd and achieve your goals with a strong personal brand.
- Why personal branding is a requirement in today’s changing world
- Important personal branding lessons from well-known business leaders
- How to stand out from the competition
- How to identify your Cake and Icing (rational value and emotional value) for a winning brand
- A framework for your brand strategy
1290 Avenue of the Americas, 6th Floor
(between 51st and 52nd Street)